Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday... Number 29....

The sun is trying its best to relocate for the night as the sky turns a million different shades of blues, yellows and reds. the beach begins to empty for the day, aside for a couple hand in hand and a young couple who is playing in the surf with their young child -they appear to be fighting the waves from their sandcastle, and since high tide is only a few minutes away, maybe they will succeed, but by the sun will be down and i will be sitting down to dinner with my family for our last meal here on the perfect vacation. today is my birthday, and i can think of no greater way to spend it, except for having my brother peter here and perhaps a small handful of close friends. this vacation has helped me clear my head and refocus my life on the things in life that truly matter. family is at the top of my list....

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.7

1 comment:

  1. Aw :) Adorable photo... glad you enjoyed your birthday vacation (:

    ReplyDelete