Monday, November 16, 2009

Beginning of the Week

Beginning of the week update. I hope everyone has enjoyed the most recent blog entries.... My hope is that you will continue to read while spreading the word. Things have been busy here (I guess that is what happens when you head out of town for 5 days), and my hands have been busy in a number of things, so over the last week or so I have had limited time to write, but I will have something new on Tuesday, and I think you will enjoy it. I have intentionally made entries longer, and less frequent with the hopes that people with their busy lives don't have to tune in everyday for new content, but at the same time, when they do check in I want it to be something enjoyable... something real.... and something that, well, makes it worth coming back to. Thanks for your support, and keep your ideas rolling in.... I guess I should start posting some recipes on here too.....

CCH

No comments:

Post a Comment